Ergebnis 1 bis 6 von 6

Thema: Source player models

Standard Source player models

hi,

ich hab vorgestern auf garrysmod.org im downloadbereich ein addon gefunden, welches die playermodels durch jene aus dod- und cs:source erweitern soll. (zumindest les ich das so aus der beschreibung).

ich sitze jetzt aber schon ewigkeiten vor diesem addon, player models bekomme ich jedoch nicht angezeigt.

vielleicht hat schon jemand erfahrung mit dem addon, bzw. wuerde es mal testen? hier der link:

Source Player Models 3.0

man benoetigt mindestens eine der mods, da die models nicht im pack enthalten sind.

vielen dank,
    sant0s

Standard AW: Source player models

Hast du dir auch die Readme.txt richtig angeguckt?

Zitat Zitat von Readme.txt
    1. Place "SPMP" in the garrysmod/addons folder.
    2. Place "models" in the main garrysmod directory.
    3. Hit "yes to all" if it asks to overwrite.
    Vielleicht hast du den "models" ordner auch in den addons ordner reinkopiert.

ist alles richtig!

Das is noch ein Addon was auf das GMod von vor dem Update zugeschnitten war....
    PMoD war auch fürs alte V10 und geht nicht mehr.....
    Das neue Format zum Models ins Menü adden wiess ich aber leider auch noch ned....
    http://kunoknast.bplaced.net/Bilder/sigpic.png

5. Folgender Benutzer sagt Danke zu kuno_knast für den nützlichen Beitrag:

achso, dann warte ich lieber noch bis die neue PMod version kommt.

Latest Updates
    *January 31, 2008
    -Can you believe it works now? One problem, We're at ground Zero with the models. I do have some working nice, I just want to do one last bug run on them and I'll upload them in packs on garrysmod.org and link them here so YOU can decide which ones YOU want.

-Right now I will give you the SVN for the Script. If you ask for a garrysmod.org upload it will not be done because the Script needs modified whenever there is an update to gmod or something. If we get the TF2 or other Source models working we will need to modify the script for them as well. Get my drift? SO DON'T GO BEHIND MY BACK AND UPLOAD THIS ANYWHERE!

-One update for Steinmann:
    DoDs models redone and now work with Gmod as playermodels with PMod. One problem left is with some of the weapons. Seems to be a real hassle. Still working on it though.

Here's the SVN: https://opensvn.csie.org/TRT_BETA/PMod/
    To use it correctly, go to your Garrysmod/addons folder and make a new folder, naming it "PMod". Then if you have a good svn client like Tortoise just right click the new folder you just made and go to "CheckOut". Then input the Repository Url I just gave you above. It should take a few seconds to download but be sure to update it once in a while by right clicking the folder and clicking "Update SVN". If I have to hold your hand any more, then you are a moron.
    Link zum Thread

hat das schon jemand versucht?

gruss,
    sant0s