Ergebnis 1 bis 5 von 5

Thema: DarkRP Jobs

Standard DarkRP Jobs

Wie der Titel schon verrät geht es um die Jobs.Ich habe ein video gesehen da sind Flaschen auf einem "Ding" immer wieder aufgetaucht. Diese Flaschen konnte man auch drinken und schwubs wa man betrunken.Kann der cook dieses "Ding" in die Welt setzten?Und wie läuft das beim Gundealer und medic ab?Und was kann der Gägngster?

thx für jede Hilfe

Standard AW: DarkRP Jobs

Das waren Drogen.
    Schreib /buydruglab
    und drück e drauf.
    Dann kommt so eine Flasche raus.
    Drück e auf die Flasche und du bist betrunken.

Hab ich gemacht aber nichts passiert, da kommt nur die Meldung: can not afford this!.Ich hab die DarkRP version 2.2.12.könnte es daranliegen.Ich kopier die Readme Datei ma rein.****** Instructions for DarkRP 2.2.12 with Spacetech's Simple Prop Protection v1.4 ******

1) Put "Simple RP Prop Protection" into your "addons" folder

2) Put "DarkRP" into your "gamemodes" folder

3) Add DarkRP admins, cps, mayors, etc. for your server in DarkRP/gamemode/admins.lua, following the instructions in the file

-- philxyz

- Simple Prop Protection was created by Spacetech and is available on http://garrysmod.org/

- I have his written permission to distribute this extended version as a bundled component for the purpose of RP compatibility.

- Please do not separate Simple RP Prop Protection from this package and re-upload it for download unless you personally
    have Spacetech's permission to do so.

- This extended version is designed to be compatible with DarkRP >= 2.2.7 and should cause no problems at
    all when used with a non-RP game.

Frequently Asked Questions:

Q) Why do the guns freeze in mid-air when I spawn them from a crate or using /buypistol?
    A) You need to install Counter-Strike: Source content on your dedicated server or purchase Counter-Strike: Source if you are creating a "Listen Server" (starting a server in-game). To install CSS content on your dedicated server, change into the root directory of your srcds server and use the command:

[HldsUpdateTool.exe -command update -game "Counter-Strike Source" -dir .]

...to install the content.

Q) How do I get rid of letters?
    A) If you are a player, you can look at a letter and type /rm in the chat window or /removeletters to remove all your letters. If you are an admin, you can use rp_removeletters <name of player>... or without the player name to remove all letters that exist on the server.

Q) Why was I sent to jail as soon as I connected to the server?
    A) You were naughty and tried to reconnect while arrested.

Q) Why can't I spawn props in jail?
    A) Because they could be used to help you escape. Contact the Mob Boss if you want to be broken out of jail.

Q) Why can't I use the tool gun on drug labs?
    A) So it's more difficult to hide them.

Q) Where did rp_add go?
    A) rp_add was replaced with rp_grant and rp_revoke. You use these commands to give priveleges to players and take them away again. See admins.lua for more details.

Q) Where has my money gone?
    A) The server-side SQL database was probably reset or tampered with by the server admin.

Q) What is up with the new "discount" /buypistol and food prices?
    A) It was difficult for gun dealers or cooks to make money when /buypistol was available to all. However, a lot of people miss /buypistol so in 2.2.11 I have re-introduced /buypistol for all players, but Gun Dealers now receive up to a 12% discount on pistols. This way, a gun dealer can beat the price of the /buypistol menu and they get the sale.

Q) What's going on with Gun Labs and Microwaves?
    A) If you are a gun dealer and you buy from your own Gun Lab, you will pay the 12% discounted price for a P228. If you are not a gun dealer (but it is your gunlab you are buying from) you will pay the full /buypistol price like any other player. If it is not your gun lab, you will pay the "Customer Price" which is the price displayed when you move the mouse over a Gun Lab. To set the price of weapons sold from your Gun Lab, look at the lab and type /price <Value> where Value is the price you want to sell P228s at. Microwaves work in the same way as Gun Labs, except that cooks receive an 18% discount on food.

Q) Why did you change how the gunlabs/microwaves work?
    A) Because, what is the point in selling any guns other than a P228 when selling one from a gunlab makes you 185 pure profit? The new system means that the profit you get is based on how much more money you received over and above that which the gun cost you to buy in. For example, a P228 costs you 162. The normal price for selling P228s is 185. You make 185 - 162 = 23 in profit. If you have set "/price" to something lower than what the gun costs you to buy normally, you will make a loss. If you can not afford to subsidize a gun in those situations, the sale will be blocked and the customer informed that you can't afford to sell them that gun at a loss. The same goes for food.

"can not afford this" Heißt, du kannst es dir nicht leisten.

Sprich... du brauchst mehr Kohle!

well sorry for the push put thanks for the FAQ, i was woundering why all guns are freezing in the air ...

thanks for you'r job mate