PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Facepunch außer Kontrolle!

DMGaina
03.06.2008, 22:43
MUHAHAHA!

Ok Leute, heute wurde der Account von einem Facepunch Moderator gehackt (AndyVincent) und hat dann angefangen alle Moderatoren zu bannen! Muhahaha!

Facepunch ist jetzt Gesetzlos!

# andyvincent permabanned KmartSqrl in this thread with the reason “You looked at me wrong :(”
# andyvincent permabanned Roo-kie in this thread with the reason “rj101 is butthurt that's for sure”
# andyvincent permabanned Uberslug in this thread with the reason “your avatar is racist to dogs”
# andyvincent permabanned Rusty100 in this thread with the reason “austrailian”
# andyvincent permabanned wind8ws in this thread with the reason “lupus”
# andyvincent permabanned Benji in this thread with the reason “Posting in the "Semen in your eye" thread”
# andyvincent permabanned DEADBEEF in this thread with the reason “Well you're banned.”
# andyvincent permabanned chris0132 in this thread with the reason “You have 13 thousand posts on an internet forum. Why.”
# andyvincent permabanned JLea in this thread with the reason “You're a moderator?”
# andyvincent permabanned teh_Shane in this thread with the reason “who are you”
# andyvincent permabanned Love in this thread with the reason “there are no women on the internet”
# andyvincent permabanned Dragon in this thread with the reason “doesn't exist”
# andyvincent permabanned Sgt.Sgt in this thread with the reason “sgt. banned more like”
# andyvincent permabanned TH89 in this thread with the reason “hey hey hey”
# andyvincent permabanned mikfoz in this thread with the reason “Old fart (you still blow my mind)”
# andyvincent permabanned Hezzy in this thread with the reason “**** man it's the fuzz”
# andyvincent permabanned postal in this thread with the reason “what the **** is with that frog guy”
# andyvincent permabanned Pr3dator in this thread with the reason “Not unban”
# andyvincent permabanned DaveP in this thread with the reason “I shouldn't be banning you for this post”
# andyvincent permabanned Seiteki in this thread with the reason “Not unban”
# andyvincent permabanned postal in this thread with the reason “Great idea to leave this unpatched garry”
# andyvincent permabanned kenthebear in this thread with the reason “Great idea to leave this unpatched”
# andyvincent permabanned Seiteki in this thread with the reason “Great idea to leave this unpatched garry”
# andyvincent permabanned Love in this thread with the reason “Great idea to leave this unpatched garry”
# andyvincent permabanned TH89 in this thread with the reason “Great idea to leave this unpatched garry”
# andyvincent permabanned Hezzy in this thread with the reason “Great idea to leave this unpatched”
# andyvincent permabanned PacificV2 in this thread with the reason “Great idea to leave this unpatched garry”
# andyvincent permabanned Pr3dator in this thread with the reason “Great idea to leave this unpatched garry”
# andyvincent permabanned mikfoz in this thread with the reason “Great idea to leave this unpatched garry (mikfoz you so fine you blow my mind)”
# andyvincent permabanned Captain Bald in this thread with the reason “Great idea to leave this unpatched garry”
# andyvincent permabanned garry in this thread with the reason “Great idea to leave this unpatched garry”

A.I.
03.06.2008, 22:48
Zu spät,

garry entbannt, vicent gebannt.

DMGaina
03.06.2008, 22:49
Jetzt heißt es, wieder alles unter Kontrolle bringen.
Mal sehen was noch passiert. :D

Edit:

<ijyt> So like really, all this because garry just ignored it?
<ijyt> :|
<Hexxeh> yup
<Hexxeh> i couldn't pull it off on my own though
<Hexxeh> pawnstick helped out
<Hexxeh> and we did it together
<Hexxeh> twice.
<ijyt> Hawt.
<ijyt> Anyway
<ijyt> all incredibly childish if you ask me
<Hexxeh> if it's what you need to do to prove your point, it's what you need to do
<Hexxeh> garry said the exploit was pussy ****
<Hexxeh> as you can see, it obviously is.
<ijyt> was garry even online when it happened?
<Hexxeh> nope
<Hexxeh> he doesn't know, yet.
<ijyt> would have made more sense doing it when he was here... wouldn't it.
<ijyt> Or are you going for a hat-trick?
<Hexxeh> no
<Hexxeh> that makes it harder
<Hexxeh> because fighting against an admin is impossible
<Hexxeh> they outrank the accounts we could get hold of
<ijyt> What's more fun, a game on Easy Mode or a game on Hard Mode
-
Hexxeh is [email protected] * Hexxeh
Hexxeh on #gmod
Hexxeh using *.GameSurge.net The GameSurge IRC Network
Hexxeh End of /WHOIS list.
-
<Hexxeh> But you've got no chance against an admin
<Hexxeh> We had hard enough time fighting against 30+ mods
<Hexxeh> But we did it =D
<ijyt> Meh, it doesn't seem very productive.
<ijyt> No real damage done, other than some crying teenagers, back ups are still there and passwords just get changed.
<Hexxeh> he'll fix the sploit now though

Grüne Gurken
03.06.2008, 23:00
Ganz schön leichtsinnig ohne Proxy in einen IRC-Channel zugehen :D